MPLS / GLOBAL MPLS
MULTI PROTOCOL LABEL SWITCHING
MANAGED, SECURE AND COST-EFFECTIVE NETWORK SOLUTIONS
MPLS- Multiprotocol Label Switching is a routing technology that routes data from one node to the next based on short path labels rather than long network addresses, hence circumventing compound lookups in a routing table and speeding traffic flows The labels identify virtual links (paths) between distant nodes rather than endpoints. MPLS can encapsulate packets of various network protocols, hence the “multiprotocol” reference on its name. MPLS supports a range of access technologies, including T1/E1, ATM, Frame Relay, and DSL.
MPLS (Multi Protocol Label Switching) service is a high-tech switching technology which delivers end-to-end connectivity to link all your local or international sites to a single IP network that easily integrates new locations and applications. It is It is the ideal solution for customers with international locations who want transition from traditional packet-based Layer 2 networks or premises-based VPN solutions to a flexible, efficient network-based IP VPN solution.
- private MPLS routing domain
- maintains secure Internet gateways to block Internet based attacks.
- Simplifies traffic routing.
- Complete solution that supports a partial to fully meshed environment, various classes of service and provides value added services such as secure Internet access, remote user access, extranet connectivity, and multicast capabilities on a single network infrastructure.
- High quality service
- high levels of performance for voice, video and data,
- efficient use of bandwidth and guaranteed SLA.